Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010!

Happy New Year! What a delight to be alive and well at the beginning of another year.

After two lovely weeks of sleeping in, being (almost) unscheduled, and generally reveling in the season of celebration, I feel refreshed and ready to tackle 2010. For me, the last two weeks of the 2009 were a sabbath. My dear friend,with whom I walk, and I both decided to give way to the season and allow ourselves to be "slackers" instead of adhering to our morning routine. Even the work place took on an air of relaxation, as goodies of all sorts lined the work room counter. I have enjoyed the fellowship of friends and family, good food, and great conversation. It has been a decadent departure. A season of rest.
I hope that all of you are also looking forward to what God has for us in this season.

"To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under the sun."

No comments:

Post a Comment